Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas Card Swap

What a great response to the Card Swap!  I am thrilled and I think this will be SO much fun. 

If you haven't signed up, you still have time... September 1st is the deadline.  That will give everyone plenty of time to get their cards planned and made.

Update on me... I am feeling great!  I am just bored out of my mind!  I'm still having to stay down (in my recliner with my toes up level with my nose!) for 50 minutes out of every hour.  Some days, those 50 minutes sure go slow!  BUT, I am playing lots of games on Facebook!  I start my water physical therapy a week from Tuesday.  That will sure get me out of the house! 
And, I've had tons of time to work on Retreat Stuff!  It's amazing what all you can BUY when you are flat on  your back with only access to the internet... this downtime could definitely be your GAIN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good for us..but I sure hope your boredom ends soon and things are going great.

    Amy Roller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy! I can't wait, it will be just like Christmas. I love gifts, presents, give aways or whatever you want to call it. I still can't make up my mind about what to use to make my cards. I guess it's because I am so excited about the retreat. Christine R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please sign me up also for the Religious cards also... So, now that makes me in all three, I guess..

    Thanks-
    Tammie Dawn

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com