Friday, July 23, 2010

One Last Post... and I'm Done for Tonight!

There is still time to earn some extra tickets!

Registration by email - 5 tickets
$50 deposit paid by June 1 - 10 tickets
$50 deposit paid by July 1 - 5 tickets
Registration fee paid in full by June 1 - 15 tickets
Registration fee paid in full by July 1 - 10 tickets
Registration fee paid in full by August 1 - 5 tickets
 
I know it's only one way, but that's just for now!
 
And just a reminder... FULL REGISTRATION FEES are due by SEPTEMBER 1ST!  
(I thought I'd better remind everyone of that NOW before 
I get under the influence of pain medication!)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, didn't know if it's just on my computer but there is a message in the middle of the screen that says, "This image or video has been moved or deleted." photobucket.

    What's up with this? It says in the very middle when I scroll down. I've checked other blogs and it not there. Does it have something to do with the clock being deleted?

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It's there for me, too! That's my background that is messing up! I'll go get that fixed... right after I make coffee!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's fixed now! Phew! I don't know what happened there, but it had something to do with "Cutest Blog on the Block" (who supports my background!

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com