Friday, July 2, 2010

Heading to DC

Monday, my friend, Lyla and I will be heading to Washington DC for our Close to My Heart Convention!  We will driving, so please be thinking about us (and praying for us if you are so inclined!) as we head out on our GREAT ADVENTURE! 

Here's the cool part... while gone, I will be blogging to my new MOBILE BLOG!  You can follow our trip there... we will be posting pictures and journaling along the way... She doesn't know this yet, but she's going to be a Mobile Blogger before she knows it!!!

Visit that site by clicking on this link... www.crazycroppermobile.blogspot.com

Have a happy holiday weekend and I'll continue with this blog when I return!

3 comments:

  1. have a great time and please be safe. That will be a LOOOONG drive. We will pray for your safety and health.

    Kathy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathy! I appreciate that! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following you on the blog.
    Lavon

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com