Sunday, June 6, 2010

Subscribe! AND Join as a Follower!

I have added a different Email Subscriber over there to the right!  The other one just wasn't working properly, so you will need to sign up again... sorry 'bout that!

And don't forget to join as a Follower!  That way, we can get to know each other as we progress.

I spent Friday night and all day Saturday at a Crop here in town.  We had so much fun!  It really got me excited for the Fall Retreat!  Like I wasn't already!!!

Anyway, I mainly just wanted to let you all know about the new Email Subscriber!  So, get signed up and learn as we go!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I am already on the signup list.
    Can't wait...Janis, yours are the BEST!!!!

    Beat you, Vickie... :) Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signed up too and can't wait.

    Oh man Lavon beat me on the post again... she is a hard lady to get one up on. :)

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavon and Vickie,
    The rest of us need to get with the program like you two have.

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com