Monday, June 28, 2010

NEW, NEW List of Attendees!

I am so close to being full, I am calling it DONE!  WE ARE FULL as of right now!!!  Here is our list.  Everyone on this list is locked in with a spot!  I do have a couple more ladies who are trying to get their group to decide, so when I hear from them, we are DONE!!!

If you are on this list and can't make it, please let me know as soon as you can so I can free up a space.  If you know someone who is supposed to be on this list and isn't... let me know quickly!  I don't want to leave anyone off!!!

If you have not paid your deposit, anytime would be good to GUARANTEE your spot.  If I do get any serious inquiries, I will be contacting those of you who have not paid a deposit to give you a heads up that I will need that before I turn people away.  I hope you all understand!  And of course, if you have paid a deposit or paid in full... you are GUARANTEED your SPOT!

Alisa Stanton
Amy Roller
Barbara Francis
Becky Pearce
Beth Bruner
Bettyann Shuert
Brenda Boyd
Carol Adkins
Cathey Hicks
Chastity Bradford
Christine Dix
Christine Rantz
Debbie Goosey
Debbie Hill
Dorinda Arney
Gaylynn Crosby
Gwenda Warner
Jessie Kelb
Judi Hough
Julie Windle
Kathy White
Kim Kelley
Kippen Richards
Laura Huffman
Lavon McGinnis
Lenette Davis
Lori Ball
Lyla Crawford
Michelle Johnson
Michelle Leigh
Miranda Paladino
Missy Kaiser
Pam McEntire
Pam Thiesen
Pat Richards
Patricia Ervin
Peggy Scarborough
Rebecca Clark
Rita May
Samantha Green
Suzy Bruner
Tammie Dawn Patton
Toni Hoffman
Tysha Shay
Vickie Matthews Alcorn

What a FINE looking bunch of LADIES!  I can NOT wait until October!  And I can't wait to see you ALL there!

Just so you know... I will be heading out to our Close to My Heart Convention in Washington DC Monday, July 5th.  I won't be back until July 13th!  My buddy, Lyla (yes, she's up there on the attendee list!) and I will be driving out.  We are VERY excited and can't wait to get back and share the new book and new products with you on September 1st!

6 comments:

  1. yay, today the counter went from triple digits to double digits. Just 99 days away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that I think I am going to do a new entry because of it! Thanks for pointing that out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait and we like the ticket idea instead of auction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited to attend my very first crop. I'm afraid it probably won't be my last. Thank you to Toni for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to love it, Laura and Yes, they can be addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,
    Everybody is a newbie at some time or another....you'll get hooked like the rest of us and want to attend every crop you hear about. Crops are so much fun and I like seeing what layouts everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com