Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can You Believe It?

Can you believe we are just about full?  And we have 4 months left!!!  AMAZING!!!

Right now, I have 41 confirmed attendees and 10 who are very interested but can't decide just yet.  I'm going to be sending out an email the end of this month advising them they are going to HAVE to decide! 

Can you believe there are going to be FIFTY of us!  WOW!  We are going to have a blast... I can't wait to get the excitement building and I really CAN"T WAIT until OCTOBER!!! 

Oh, wait... I have to get to DC and back in July before I can go totally crazy for the retreat... but that'll be here and gone before you know it!

Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. WOW 41... I am one of the confirmed!!!! Oh we are going to have such a good time and I love the Christmas Theme (It's my favorite holiday). Can't wait!!!

    LOL, can you believe I bet Lavon on the replies. Hhhheeee!

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...you sneaked this one in one me!! I have been looking at the blog everyday and the day I don't, you have added something new, AND...my dear friend, Vickie, had to catch it!!!!!
    Oh well, I am registered for the fun and that is what's important. Lavon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we will have a holly jolly good time! It'll be fun to see everyone again and meet the new virgin sacrifices... er... I mean, scrapbook friends. :D

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com