Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Here!

Well... this is it!  Tonight is my last night to pack!  My group and I will be heading to Branson in the morning.  We plan to be there about 9:30 or so and start the unpacking and setting up

I just wanted to wish you all luck with your final preparations and be sure to travel safely when you do get on the road!  If you need anything... like directions!!!  Don't hesitate to call me on my cell... 417-880-2426.

We will see you when you get there!

Ok... I really can't wait now!!!

The Cobblestone Inn MAP (just in case you need it!)

Happy Packing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The back of my car is FULL and I still have a lot to go...I have to wait to drop off kiddos on Thurs. to take out their car seats to utilize that room too! I just have to make it through tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

jmpurves@mchsi.com